What are your thoughts on medicinal.. adult content

..marijuana? Anyone care to share their expierence?

hotmommy420

Asked by hotmommy420 at 11:44 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Health

• There are a lot of people that truly benefit from medical MJ. But as with everything else, it's abused
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:47 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• ditto what Zakysmommy said
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 11:48 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• My uncle, (Aunt's Husband), took it and had neuropathy, it was I guess either linked to his diabetes or pacemaker heart condition, either way it did not do much for the pain that I could see. He was always saying how bad it hurt.

But then again he would never use Marijauna while us nephews or nieces were around.

But according to my Aunt he would fall right to sleep with it and be out of pain when he used it.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 11:48 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I think for some patients it's the right choice, but definitely not for others (like the ones who make up their anxiety disorders or complain about a little bit of back pain just so they can toke it up)
    Personally I think it should be legalized so we can tax the hell out of it, empty out the prisons a bit, and put a lot of drug dealers out of business.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 11:49 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• If it works, then great. Nobody should have to suffer. It's probably better for a person than popping acetaminophen containing painkillers for years.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:51 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I agree with SarahLeeMorgen 100%.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 11:52 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I'm all for it IF it works for that person, just like i'm for any other form of treatment for someone if it works. I have seen too many people popping pain pills that don't even work for them but they are addicted to them but the dr.s just keep passing them out like candy. Whats absurd to me is the pharma companies making synthetic THC to use on their cancer patients so they can charge an OUTRAGEOUS price for them and get rich. Marinol is $1296 for 90 pills. Yeah..that isn't a typo. $14+ per pill of a manufactured thc medication. To me THAT is absurd.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 3:02 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• my aunt takes it for her mental issues (bipolar, scitzo, depression) and it really seems to work. I think if it works and it has less side effects then chemical medicines then keep it up.....If cigs are legal i don't see what the problem is with MJ, if its home grown it has less crap in it then they do. And for the record i don't nor have i ever smoked it
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 4:13 PM on Sep. 27, 2010