Old People Are Funny

Yesterday I was talking to an old lady at the dog park and she made a comment to the effect of "my dog blows his coat about every 2 years." I am thinking a blow dryer, but knew that didn't make sense. So she explained some dogs completely lose their coats and start all over. The next thing out of her mouth was "I have been looking for a groomer to give him a good blow job." I laughed, but thank goodness she didn't ask why. Have you had something like that happen to you?

ABusyBee

Asked by ABusyBee at 11:47 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That's cute!

I wanted a manicure last year and had never had one before so I wanted to know what the average cost of one was. Not remembering what they were called, I came in here on CafeMom asking what the average prices of hand jobs were. I got some of the wackiest reactions until someone finally corrected me on my terminology when I explained what I wanted, not what they were thinking. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:43 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• HAHAHAHA! I would have been giggling uncontrollably. I LOVE old people, they're adorable!
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 11:50 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• wow, you must of been hysterical, but trying tohold it in , I am sure. LOL.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 11:52 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Hahaha, hilarious!!!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 11:58 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• oh my....lol...my grandma is one of those funny old people...she says what is on her mind no matter what and isnt ashamed to talk about sex in public...lol
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 12:15 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I love ELDERLY People.......heck I am one of them now, lol
    They are so full of wisdom and they have these adorable old time saying (the ones that are older than me) and most of them will say whatever they want whenever they want.......that is sooooo funny.
    Sassy762

Answer by Sassy762 at 12:49 PM on Sep. 27, 2010