any one making money at home by typing

Ms.Ro3

Asked by Ms.Ro3 at 11:50 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Money & Work

• FOr every real legit typing, virtual Assistant, medical coder etc type of job that is good there are like 1,000 applicants..
    Its a joke...better off with a PT biz, you can make your investment back as quickly or slowly as you choose versus a few bucks or pennies on the dollar
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 12:08 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Happy mom is right. It is very difficult to lock into a true WAH "job" but there are many opportunities for at home "businesses". That is why I decided to go with Pure Romance. Yes, there are startup investment costs but there is a great opportunity for profit and with a business you still have control of your own schedule!
    AmeliasMommy206

Answer by AmeliasMommy206 at 2:07 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• there are some data entry jobs. i may have a few on my blog. i know i some on my website but we havent launched it yet..email me..ill find ya something.. here is the blog www.earningsinabasket.info scroll down and on the left is a list of jobs
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:31 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• There are more bogus companies than good ones out there. I have some legit options on a list at Earn Money Online if you want to see what I've been using.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:41 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I looked into "typing jobs" and other similar ones, but I never found anything like that. I now work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 19 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 5:33 PM on Sep. 27, 2010