For moms who dont vaccinate only!!!

i had a post up looking to see how many other moms were out there who also believe in non immuzations. unfortunatly all i got were the moms who did! so if you do vaccinate please dont leave a comment, if not gimme a bump and share your happiness about your non pricked baby =)

hotmommy420

Asked by hotmommy420 at 11:56 AM on Sep. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• I bumped you. My 14y/o is vaccinated, but, future kids will have a delayed selective schedule. LOL... I support you though.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:59 AM on Sep. 27, 2010

• You are going to get alot of answers from people who dont agree with you. My advice is to keep it off the answers section and join a group of non VAXing parents. You aren't going to get the support you want here.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 12:01 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• @jenellemarie, thanks but no thanks like i said in the post this is for parents who arent like you..
    hotmommy420

Comment by hotmommy420 (original poster) at 12:07 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I am one who picks and chooses. So far my 5 month old has only had 2 shots (DTaP) and none of the others. She has "missed" 6 of her "scheduled" vaccinations. I get weird looks from other full-vaccination mothers.
    bryncalyn

Answer by bryncalyn at 12:16 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Our kids aren't vaxed but are VERY healthy. They've always seemed to be healthier than their friends who were vaxed. Oh darn, forgot ONE kid did get the first set ( I wasn't there and I don't remember how many vaxes they gave him that one time)....the Dr. talked hubby into it when he took the kid in for something else....the poor kid was so sick afterwards that NO ONE was ever able to talk hubby into it again.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 12:19 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• You said in another post this is the freaking internet. I guess you voted down somebody. Got Ya!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• what?
    hotmommy420

Comment by hotmommy420 (original poster) at 12:58 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Our daughter is a happy and healthy 7 month old! she will not be vac! we have gotten alot of crap from friends and family but its worth it in the end! i am happy with our decision and those who think i am wrong can just bring it on i have all the facts and prof i need!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 1:07 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• @ caroline2010 you will not beilieve how much crap ive gotten from the misinformed parents on here today!! its crazy!
    hotmommy420

Comment by hotmommy420 (original poster) at 1:10 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I'm a vaccine reaction survivor. I decided we weren't going to risk it with our baby. I don't want to go through what my mom went through with me. She almost lost me. Then DH started researching vaccines and he won't even entertain the idea of a delayed schedule.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 2:27 PM on Sep. 27, 2010