Is there an online forum you go to connect with others?

Meaning, with others who believe the same thing you do.

I joined a forum back in 1997 (when I was 16) when I first started looking into Witchcraft and Wicca. I fell away from it for a few years (okay, it was 2004-ish) and found it again. It's a wonderful forum filled with all kinds of knowledge and is constantly updated with information for the "newbie" and also the well versed.

If you'd like to stop by, the link is: http://www.witch.net/forum If you decide to create an account, please stop by the Introductions forum to introduce yourself. After that, I would head over to Beginner's Advice; there you'll find a topic on almost any question you might have.

What are your forums/online communities?

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 12:00 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• i joines www.meetup.com and actually found 3 wiccan meetup groups in my area. I meet with one of them at the local irish pub/restaurant once a month, another only meets on sabbats, and the last i declined to join because it is skyclad
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 5:10 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Honestly, mostly here. I belong to a number of sites and forums, but most of the people I've made a real connection with are right here on CM. The Pagan & Proud groups is wonderful...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:07 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• There are several forums for Christians.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 2:17 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Just cafemom, I haven't found anything really to connect with other people that have the same beliefs as me. I don't fit in with other Christians, unfortunately.

Charmom2

Answer by Charmom2 at 4:55 PM on Sep. 27, 2010