Organic Forumla

Do you think it is worth it?
We use Walmart Brand which is $14 a container (not being able to breastfeed I felt like this was the next best thing that was available to us)

DoveMomma

Asked by DoveMomma at 12:12 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• organic formula would that be called breast milk?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:13 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• No. Organic food is overrated. Without pesticides and enhanced farming practices we couldn't feed everyone in the world. Hell, WITH them we can't feed everyone in the world. It's great if you only want to feed 2/3 of the population, but I don't see one in three people willing to starve to death for the sake of eating organic.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:14 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• if you want to use a organic formula its fine but i heard it cost alot more than regular formula
    MarissaDavis29

Answer by MarissaDavis29 at 12:14 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Honestly, I don't see the point, if you want to give your child the healthiest thing why not just breastfed?
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 12:14 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I buy the Kroger brand of Organic soy formula and it was only $16 and I don't think that's a bad price at all for a big can at that.
    CeCe9630

Answer by CeCe9630 at 12:14 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I couldn't breastfeed, thanks for rubbing it in a little more, that is not the kind of information I would like from this question.
    DoveMomma

Comment by DoveMomma (original poster) at 12:14 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Ugh of course there has to be a smart ass responce. She said she can't breastfeed so give it up.

I used organic formula when I couldn't breastfeed either and I feel using as much organic food for everyone in our family as well as homemade natural cleaners, detergent, etc is the best option. Yes I absolutely think it's worth it
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:15 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Yes! I would think so. There was just a recall on formula though so I would check it out first. I think it was on Similac? Not sure.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 12:15 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Yeah people read her question...she could not breastfeed! Hello! posters need to back off a bit.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 12:18 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I used Organic once it came out - I also feed my son as much Organic as I can afford to do -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:19 PM on Sep. 27, 2010