4 weeks and already marriage could it last ?????

or is someone just rebounding hard please give me your opinion. ( It*s my friend not me and yes she just got out of many bad relationships)

nadinewhat

Asked by nadinewhat at 9:19 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• Wow. They don't even know eachother. I mean, were they friends before hand?? Because that could be an exception. But, I would definately talk to her, and say that you understand she cares about him, but she DID just get out of a bad relationship, and she TRUELY needs to give it major consideration, because deciding to marry someone shouldn't be done on a whim.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 9:24 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• My parents were engaged a month after meeting and got married two months after meeting. They have been happily together for 37 years
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 9:26 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• They didnt know each other before just met eachother to mrseum. Thats great girlneffy but as you know older people where alot more tolerant than people are in these days but we can hope can*t we.
    nadinewhat

Answer by nadinewhat at 9:34 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• flip a coin!
    abearshug

Answer by abearshug at 10:01 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• if they made the commitment to stay married no matter what but would they be happy is another thing. i say if she can't find a decent guy and has had several bad relationships then mostly she picks bad guys for her. if i could get paid i'd like to place a bet on this one. say 100trillion $ it won't last.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:10 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I had some friends that married a few weeks after they met, and they're happy now...more than 40 years later. On the other hand, I married my ex when I knew him MAYBE two months. Notice I said he was my ex. He turned out to be an abusive...AH, and those are his initials, lol. I'm now married to a wonderful man, and I've known him many years. We celebrated our first anniversary on Father's Day. I guess it depends on the people. Hard to say how it will go.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 10:23 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• It's possible she didn't take time to see if this was the right man for her. Maybe it will all work out anyway.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:52 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I dated my second husband for 4yrs. and our marriage lasted 8 months....WOW did he change into someone I couldn't even relate to! Narcassist from hell...lots of charisma, tell you what he needs to so you believe he cares...little warning signs I shrugged off...then, oh man...he was not what he claimed to be.... I see the same thing in Obama and it is because I went through the hell with Dan, my second husband...that I recognize the same thing in Obama.

naturescape

Answer by naturescape at 10:58 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I left my boyfriend of many many years to be with a new guy---who told me he loved me at 2 weeks and we have been inseparable ever since. I now know what true love is. My rebound turned into a man I will love for eternity.
    Anonymous

• I have a friend who met his wife and after 6 weeks popped the question, 6 months got married. They have been married for a little over 5 years now.

What does this question have to do with Obama? Can we all just stick to what a question is about and not try and turn it into something else?
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 11:59 PM on Oct. 21, 2008