Do you think that Eddie Long molested those young men

I am actually praying that this is not true. But I am also praying that the truth will come out. What do you think?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 12:18 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• who? what?
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 12:20 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Was that the bishop that was on TV last night? Who supposedly lured boys in with overseas trips, and community service, etc? It's scary, this world is just falling apart. The devil does things to make Christians look bad to the world, so the message is clouded.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:23 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 12:23 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Think about it logically. Why would they say he did if he didn't?
    mbdc

Answer by mbdc at 12:27 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I can't decide - I hope not
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 12:31 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• You know what... At this point these scandals are happening way to often to think they are all baseless. BUT, that doesn't mean there aren't those which are simply untrue. I always hope they are false allegations, but in either case - true or not - someone's life has been ruined, someone has been taken advantage of... Is this case based on fact or simply a way for the accusers to get a settlement? I don't know... All I know is at this point, there can't be a good outcome.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:18 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Why would they say he did if he didn't?

Because, just as with celebrities, the churches are generally willing to settle on HUGE monetary settlements to make this stuff go away!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:20 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Eddie Long sounds so guilty- He will have his day in court???????

CarolineDezon

Answer by CarolineDezon at 1:43 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I answered this already in another thread asking the same question... my gut feeling says he was framed. Time will tell soon enough when it all comes out.
    I am praying for him and those involved.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:07 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• btw ever read Frank Peretti's books This Present Darkness and is other one. He writes about the spiritual warfare in the cities... Angels on assigment but demons are on assignment as well ... book is fiction but I do believe the discription of the warfare in the heavenlies is real.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:09 PM on Sep. 27, 2010