what do you use to scent your house? what is your favorite scent?

I love candles...my all time favorite is apple but I tend to go with the season. right now I have a caramel pecan candle for fall....mmmm. I also use the glade plug-ins in the bathrooms and upstairs hall, usually a clean linen or cotton smell...something light.

foxracing43701

Asked by foxracing43701 at 12:20 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I love candles! And now with fall coming, I really love the fall scents. My favorites are apple cider, cinnamon, chocolate, and black cherry.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:24 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I have a pumpkin spice candle on the warmer...yum.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:22 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I use soy tarts in an electric burner....and only ones scented with essential oils, I probably annoy people and sound like a broken record but I prefer to be as chemical free as possible in the house....the fragrance oils used in air freshner products like glade and febreeze do more harm than good
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:23 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I like Gold Canyon Candles. My favorite scent is Love Struck. Their Sweet Pea room spray is pretty amazing, too.

mbdc

Answer by mbdc at 12:26 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Since fall is here I love to burn candles that remind me of this time of year! I have one that is called Autumn Wreath...it smells wonderful!
    LLacy85

Answer by LLacy85 at 12:27 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I use candles sometimes and incense other times. My favorite incense if Pachouli. Candles, I like a light, clean scent, don't really have a favorite with candles. I also like those little heat lamps that you put the scented rocks on....they smell soooo good and you can control the amount of heat which in turn controls the amount of scent.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 12:23 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I use essential oils and linen spray from my store. I also just like the smell of a clean house too.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 12:23 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I use essential oils in a burner; it works very well and you only need a few drops.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 1:34 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Candles, I have one Autumn Spice and one Cinnamon Bun. Soon I will have Pumpkin Spice.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:48 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• When I do, I use candles, but not all of the time. But ~ I absolutely love Gold Canyon candles. They seem to put off such a better smell than any other. And I have many favorites!! Also, if my husband lights the one in the basement, it scents the entire house if I leave the door open.
    jekrmom

Answer by jekrmom at 2:33 PM on Sep. 27, 2010