Do you eat artificial sweeteners?

I have cut them out of my diet for over 6 months, and feel so much better! I do miss the low calorie factor though! Now I'm going to try to cut the high fructose corn syrup, cause I'm pretty sure that's not much better for you!

TarraJoy

Asked by TarraJoy at 12:27 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Heck no..that crap tastes horrible..LOL And it's bad for you..and yes, I will be trying to nix the HFCS as well.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:29 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I wish I could. I've tried stevia since it's best for diabetics (which I am) but I hate the after taste. So, sadly, whil love to say I'm an organic gal I can't give up splenda in my coffee. At least I only have 1 cup a day, but I really need to try stevia again because I don't have to worry about finding out it has long term use side effects....splenda being so new they don't really know what it's long term effects are.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:30 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• No..I have tried because sugar is not much better..I do not like them as they give me a bad taste in my mouth and a headache.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 12:34 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Yup, I love the pink stuff and the blue stuff but I do not drink sodas anymore so I just use a little in my coffee
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 12:36 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Heck no. I eat foods with REAL sugar, lol!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:44 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I'm so close to diabetic that I can't just drink sugary drinks. However, it might be worth cutting out these artificial sweeteners and seeing what happens.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 3:26 PM on Sep. 27, 2010