Does anyone else dislike the part of the day you have to decide what's for dinner?

TALuke

Asked by TALuke at 12:41 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Yes! I dislike even more making a grocery list and trying to decide what's for meals for the whole week! I love cooking and baking, but when I have babies crawling on me and trying to get into everything, not as much fun :)
    TarraJoy

Answer by TarraJoy at 12:44 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• It's one reason I make a dinner list for the week as i'm making my grocery list. Everything is already planned out for the week
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:43 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I love the idea of planning the whole week in advance. But I don't I often plan in the spur of the moment according to what I have on hand. I dread that time of the day because I know no matter what I decide someone will be unhappy!
    bookworm23

Answer by bookworm23 at 12:56 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Only when Im running low of food to make dinner with. Aside from that I love cooking, so when I have all the foods necessary I do not mind.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 12:58 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Yes. I hate this time of day. It's so bad at our house that some days, DH has dinner on the table before it's even decided because he knows I'll eat if it's ready, whether I want it or not.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 3:25 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

•  

No. I do this weekly, which saves time, stress and money! Come join the new CafeMom Meal Planning Group!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/112067 

Answer by rkoloms at 6:00 AM on Sep. 28, 2010