Whats the worst thing your SO has done and been forgiven?

1boyand4girls

Asked by 1boyand4girls at 12:47 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I have a history of mental illness-bi-polar. a few years ago i was on a pretty strong combination of medications in an attempt to control the mood swings and help me sleep. I suffered a mini stroke in my frontal cortex that was attrributed to the medication combination i was on at the time. but the night i stroked hubby told the paramedics he believed i had deliberately overdosed on my meds. he didnt bother counting, checking, nothing. and because of that my treatment for the stroke was delayed by 48 hours. which could have cost me my ability to speak every again, that was the area that was affected. he has been forgiven and knows now to never ASSUME again.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 12:51 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Lied about important things...Like 'I paid the Rent'.... yeah , THAT was bad.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:49 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• honesty! When we first met...about 8 years ago (we are married now with 5 kids) we got into a fight and he choked me! I left him, and he went to anger management, and has never been an ass since!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 12:51 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• We broke up about a year before I had gotten pregnant, we were living together, I moved out. Only took some of my belongings until I could find someone with a truck. But the night I left he took it upon himself to break everything that I had left there. Looking back I cant believe I ever forgave him for it.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 12:57 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Had a drinking problem and a one night stand close to 16 years ago.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 12:58 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• cheated emotionally. was only about 6 months ago so still working on the forgiving part... :-(
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:06 PM on Sep. 27, 2010