ovulation questionPLEASE HELP ME

i started ovulating on the 20th which was a day ago. me and my so had sex two day before i started to ovulate is it possible i can get pregnant like that or it gas to be the actually ovulation day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• You could still get pregnant because if I remember correctly sperm lives in you for a few days, and if you had sex 2 days ago theoretically the sperm is still there and the when the egg drops you can get fertilized. Are you going to try again tonight since you ovulated today? Some women are fertile for a few days and some only a few hours. Good Luck

Anonymous

• If you ovulated yesterday I would have sex again tonight.  If you look at a fertility calendar it will tell you that you are fertile a few days before you ovulate the day you ovulate and the day after you ovulate. There is a possibility that you can get pregnant from the sex you had 2 days before. Depending on where you research and who you ask sperm can live 2-5 days inside a woman.

slick05

Answer by slick05 at 9:46 PM on Oct. 21, 2008