Diarrhea adult content

ok so im 32 weeks prego and for the past 2 days i have had nothing but diarrhea is this just a phase in the last trimister or do i need to be worried?

Tbrown33317

Asked by Tbrown33317 at 1:01 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have heard people on here say that they had it right before labor. that hasn't happened to me though. Mention it to your doctor.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:04 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• It could be a phase, could be what you will see till the end or you have a bug. I went through a phase like that with this pregnancy a month ago. I would not worry unless you have a temp, contractions or don't feel right. Or you could call your Dr/OB/Midwife and see what they say.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:06 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I got it like right before my labor started. You are prolly gonna pop soon. Our bodies do that so that there is less of a chance of pooping on the table. It does a self clean out right before labor.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 1:06 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• i don't know i was just about to ask the samething, im 29weeks and they say at this time you useally get consipated, but everyday i have diarrhea at least once or twice a day for the last week. im hoping its just my bodys way of handling everyting.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 3:57 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• im not sure because i didnt have hat at all through my pregnancy. just go to your doctor and see if it is normal, it might be. i hope everything works out for you and your baby. good luck and clngrats.
    dement

Answer by dement at 4:13 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I would ask my Dr.
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 4:52 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• i have had it since 4 weeks ( will be 30 weeks in 2 days) i will ask my doctor though she hasnt seemed to alarmed about it in past visits
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 11:26 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I'm almost 32 weeks and Ive had it twice in the past couple of days....it doesnt mean you are going into labor, my OB said it is more than likely something that we ate since we're not quite due yet. But you do get it when your in labor also, or atleast some do.
    ProudMommyOH3

Answer by ProudMommyOH3 at 12:22 AM on Sep. 28, 2010