Fixing the flaws.....

...anyone know anything about getting moles removed, anyone ever had it done, I've done the web searches, but was looking for more one on one info from actual people, what about treating hyperpigmentation (dark spots)?!?

2boyz2pray4

Asked by 2boyz2pray4 at 9:32 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Skin Lightening cream...for the dark spots.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 6:45 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I work for a skin care co. called Rodan+Fields Dermatologists..we have a medicated line called Reverse that effectively treats hyperpigmentation and dark spots! Check it out online at: http://jamieg.myrandf.com/ It's not a skin care line you need to stay on forever...just for about 6 months until it corrects your hyperpigmentation..I'd love to explain more or answer any questions or I'd love to send you a free sample if it's something you're interested in..just contact me if you'd like...thanks..Jamie
    jrgorby19

Answer by jrgorby19 at 7:30 AM on Oct. 23, 2008