cramping were i pee

lately i've been haing these cramps that start from the top of my stomach all the way down to were i pee and after peeing, i have a really bad burning sensation afterwards, these crampings feel like im about to start my monthly thing which is 2 weeks away, and since yesterday i been passing some read small clots and im worrying that i might have had a miscarriage again since i had one in march and didn't know bout it, what do u gals think???

cataquiroz24

Asked by cataquiroz24 at 1:14 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Health

• It could be a urinary tract infection especially since you mention the burning sensation. Call your Dr and have a checkup before it gets worse. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:16 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• My guess is bladder infection. Go to the doctor now and get it checked. If your kidneys are involved it could be serious. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 1:16 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• You probably have a UTI. And where are you passing the clots from? If you pass them with your urine I think that is a sign of kidney stones. You should go see your doctor.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:17 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:18 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• WHERE you pee?
    It sounds like a urinary tract infection. You will need to see a Doctor.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:28 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I think is definitely an infection, and is a pretty bad one too...you should go for a pee exam cause you may start to pee with blood...
    meanwhile, try to have some cranberries -or any cranberries extract and grapefruit-will help you a bit...
    DavidsMommy85

Answer by DavidsMommy85 at 3:41 PM on Sep. 27, 2010