best places for a family vacation?

2 kids between 6-10

DWeitz

Asked by DWeitz at 1:28 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Travel

• Well I dont know where you live or how far you want to travel, but South Lake Tahoe is very very beautiful, and there is a lot to do around there. Or Disneyland, Disneyworld, go camping.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 1:30 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• It depends on where you are and how far you want to travel, but I think that's a good age for Disney World.

My dd is under 2 and we recently rented a beach house on the coast of North Carolina. It was an awesome, relaxing vacation.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 1:31 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• disney world,camping,it really depends on how much you want to spend and how far to go
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 1:53 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• My favorite place to go is Surfside Beach, SC. It's about 30 minutes south of Myrtle Beach. It's quiet but still has lots of fun things to do, for everyone. And you could always drive up to Myrtle for the day.
    mochamomof3

Answer by mochamomof3 at 10:02 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Kings Island in Ohio has a wonderful kids' section called Planet Snoopy and their water park is terrific, too.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 11:48 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Branson, Missouri is a great place as well. They have condo's and lots of hotels. They also have cabins. They have waterparks, mini golf, amusement parks and great shopping.
    There is also Charleston, SC it was fantastic!!!!
    momofkorean3

Answer by momofkorean3 at 7:07 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• i would do a disney cruise they would love it
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 12:34 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Chicago! Lots to do, you don't need a car. Tons of free and inexpensive activities.

Send me a message offlist if you have any questions.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:22 PM on Oct. 3, 2010