Do you like the Hot/Dry Summer Weather?? OR do you like the Hot/Humid Weather??? IF so WHY???

Sassy762

Asked by Sassy762 at 1:35 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Hot and dry. I live in Texas and believe me there is absolutely NO relief when it is hot AND humid. With hot and dry you can at least get some relief in the shade. We finally got a "cold" front last night that blew our humidity out of the state, it is heaven outside! lol
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 1:52 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I'd much rather have cool weather!! But I would pick hot/dry over humid... The hot humid days just seem to take all the energy right out of me!!
    jekrmom

Answer by jekrmom at 2:26 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Hot/Dry Summer !!!! Have you been in a very hot day with high humid! OMG I rather die! It's horrible! I feel so sorry for those who live there! I guess they're use to it but I don't want to deal with it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:40 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Hot and dry. I can't see why anyone in their right mind would prefer humidity over dry air.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:57 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I hate the heat- any heat.

100+ is miserable no matter the condition- dry heat is like being in an oven-it literally takes your breath away. Nobody likes humidity-

Give me winter any day!
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 2:10 PM on Sep. 27, 2010