when your lying down and getting relaxed does your husband come in and try to flirt with you until you give in

it happened to me the other day and he wouldnt stop so i gave in but i said no more unless i am in the mood to.

diana398

Asked by diana398 at 1:47 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I say "the only way you are going to keep me awake with that thing is if you stick it in my eye!"

So no, since I work full time, keep the house full time, handle the finances and have the lions share of raising our DD, I need my rest and I do not feel guilty about saying no. If he wants more bom-chicka-wow-wow he can help me get things done! LOL!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 2:00 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• No.. If I'm just relaxing he recognizes that and usually joins me.

I have a rule though. I never have sex unless I want to have sex. Having sex just because, for me personally, lead to nothing but resentments and other ill feelings. And I have no need for thoe feelings in my marriage, or for myself in general.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:55 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• He does. But it may be his idea to start, but I always have a good time, even tired. lol
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 2:24 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Yes..lol.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:47 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Sometimes, LOL. More often it's him just trying to get me up so I can help with our kiddo. If I lay down for longer than an hour, he gets worried, LOL.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:58 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Sometimes
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:01 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Yes my husband use to do this, its one of the reasons things got bad in our relationship. I never understood why I hated giving in so much, but then realized through my cousenling it was bringing on my PTSD (I was molested and raped). I always felt used and dirty, like he was molesting me. The situations got so bad that he raped me (marital rape - I didn't even know that existed). When I was fighting to keep my clothes on and he continued, I would give in (lay there and cry while he did his business). After this last dramatic event the couples counselor told us to get divorced, he wouldn't even admit it was problem. I refused to let him abuse me any more. He went to counseling on his own and has finally been able to apologize and things are so much better. I know this is dramatic It wasn't until I started understanding my own feelings around all this I realized I didn't have to give in (I always thought you did),
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 2:20 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• he used to...but now he has come to realize that if he pushes the issue when i don't really want it.....he will pay later
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 2:30 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• he can try but if I'm not in the mood.....No means no!
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 3:42 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• He does it all the time. I have a really hard time falling asleep so I'll go shower then lay down to read pretty early some nights. Then whenever he's done watching TV he'll come in and bug me, take my book away,or wake me just as I was nodding off. He's really annoying.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:38 PM on Sep. 27, 2010