My daughter is 10 months. She used to be the best child i've ever been around. Im not just saying that because she is mine but its the truth. Now the past 3 weeks she's been real fussy always crying when she doesn't get what she wants and not wanting to eat , she only wants the bottle. I can't figure it out. What is wrong with her?

aelaird1124

Asked by aelaird1124 at 9:40 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sounds like she might be teething. Try giving her baby Tylenol or maybe try baby Oragel.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 9:55 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I thinking it is teething. My daughter went through a similar stage. Now two bottom teeth are popping out! Such a beautiful thing! I would do either Tylenol before bed time. Oragel doesn't quite help.
    catherinemom

Answer by catherinemom at 10:27 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• you know it really could be teething, but it could also just be a stage that she's going through because she has realize that being fussy and/or whining gets her what she wants or the attention that she is wanting but cant ask for it. My daughter did the same thing and so did my son. They realize that crying is their way of demanding the things that they want. Babies are smarter than we all think and they understand a lot more than we expect them to, but to me it sounds as if she has figured out how to get her way especially since she cries when she doesnt get her way.
    quinesha_87

Answer by quinesha_87 at 11:30 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Molars?
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:00 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• gotta agee with the other mommas sounds liek teething
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:26 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• My son was the same way he was always so good and hardly ever cried then he started to act like that i just made sure there was nothing wrong with him, he had a clean diaper and food, whatever. If everything was ok and he kept cring then i would just let him cry, it didn't take long for him to relize that cring wasn't going to get him his way with me and he went back to the way he was. Or it could be teehting too.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 3:20 AM on Oct. 22, 2008