anyone in michigan do you know of wolf den zoo?

i want to purchase a mini juliana pig from them but they are taking there sweet sweet time letting me know their address to write a check for a deposit which is making me question the realness of this place and the breeders. http://www.wolfsdenzoo.com/For_Sale.html
i really want this to work out but dont know anyone in michigan, any help or input would be great and if you know of a mini juliana pig breeder that breeds only pure breds please let me know!!

mrs.pyle

Asked by mrs.pyle at 2:10 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Pets

• i dont live their but i know if the are taking tere time to get back at you then they probablly, dont want to give it up, try to find one online . loook it up to see info abou them and where to buy them. good luck and i hop you get your pig.
    dement

Answer by dement at 7:24 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I've never heard of them. But here is the information listed on whitepages for the phone number : Harriet W Wolf Is this you? Edit

14725 Elwell Rd
    Belleville, MI 48111-2580

(734) 697-7522
    Age: 60-64
    Household: Herbert W Wolf, Nicole Wolf, Jr Wolf, Jason A Wolf,

Know me? Ask me to update my listing.Send me an email and tell me...
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 8:00 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I had a deposit down for 2 pigs with Wolfs Den Zoo. Decided to get them separately. First pig ($700) was promised to stay under 28 pounds...he is AT LEAST 50 pounds and no longer an indoor pet (although he has a great personality and we love him dearly.) We fed him exactly the way Nicole Wolf instructed us to. Second pig...wish I could say differently but finally gave up on hoping they would return my many emails. Lost my deposit. Eventually got the second pig from a craigslist ad for $75 and she is full-grown and pretty small (20 pounds) Good luck...pigs are great pets if you know what to expect. Don't expect them to be a dog with a snout, or you will be very disappointed. Have a plan for what you will do if it gets too big to live in the house, because there seems to be a lot of unscrupulous breeders out there who promise your pig will stay when the pig actually might not.
    MichiganFarmMom

Answer by MichiganFarmMom at 8:01 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Michiganfarmmom what breeder did you get your 20lb pig from?
    lovemybaby143

Answer by lovemybaby143 at 12:54 PM on Oct. 7, 2012