Sister Wives?

I'm thinking about that show... I thought it was interesting and informative. I thought the family seemed very happy and functional. More than one perfect way to make a family, in my opinion.

HOWEVER... I'm thinking I don't understand how it works if the wives don't love each other as more than friends. Unless the man has a crazy sex drive, he's not going to be having sex every single night, and each wife only gets 1 night in 3 with her husband. How do they cope if they can't meet each other's sexual needs? I would need to love OUR other wives as more than friends in order for it to work for me lol.

How about you? Does it make sense that each wife has a separate house and separate lives? Or would it be easier and "multiply and not divide" the love if everyone just loved each other?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Entertainment

• I'm an only wife, and I still don't have sex every third night... Hell, we go weeks or months some times without sex. I would love to have sister wives, and as someone who prefers women in bed, I would hope they were as open to that as I am. But if they weren't that's okay too.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:19 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• i want to watch this... i dont understand how that stuff would work either... i would be so jealous to share my husband with another woman...hell, i would still BE with my husband now if i were ok with that!
    mrsmostafa

Answer by mrsmostafa at 2:14 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I think that it is a very good idea to have separate housing areas for each family.

I personally would never be in a multiple marriage like that, but if it works for others, then so be it.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:14 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I would much rather have a HUGE COMPOUND of a house and we all live together.
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 2:22 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• i find it very interesting. its hard to get ypur head as to how it must work.and now hes gettin another wive??? i would be to jelous t olive like that. i would have to truely love the other woman as a sister or lik a girlfriend to be able to do that, its just so strange. but they seem like a happy family. gud luck to them
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 2:28 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I think it is digusting and that the women must be a little desperate ....or stupid.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 3:26 PM on Sep. 27, 2010