Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone know anything about compression fractures in the elderly?

Answer Question

Asked by ookat at 12:18 AM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • Are they spinal compression fractures? If so, check into a procedure called Kyphoplasty. I used to work for an interventional radiologist that did these all the time. THey have a 95% success rate. Try KYPHON.COM Tracy

    Answer by tll11470 at 12:24 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.