Would you rather.. Be the Duggar Mom for a day *OR* Kate (Kate+8) for a day? Why?

You must choose one.

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 2:32 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in

• I'd much rather be Michelle Duggar-- because she seems like a very nice, friendly lady, and I'd love to see how her family works together to get things done. who knows I might just learn some 'tips' from them!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:35 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Duggar..she is so calm and patient...while Kate always looked like she was going to have a nervous breakdown. Michelle has a bunch of older kids to help as well and a husband who stills looks like he falls more in love with her every day.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 2:36 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Well as long as it's only for a day... I say Kate because I would like to remember what it's like to have a flat stomach since mine is destroyed and I don't want to have surgery!
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 2:42 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Michelle Duggar. She's always calm, looks like a good mom, doesn't scream her fool head off, and manages to run a household that large. Kate Gosselin on the other hand is a nutjob.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:33 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• HAHA....Michelle has a loving family, well behaved kids and a FAITHFUL husband, but because she is religious, you;d rather have 6 babies at once, require massive plastic surgery and a husband who cheats on you?
    WOW!
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 2:39 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Kate....she has great clothes, a new hairdo every few weeks, gets to hang out with celebrities and obviously isn't a nut who believes all that"Quiverfill" garbage.( BUT,I would spend more time with my kids and raise them to be sweet and well-behaved )
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 2:55 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Duggars...lol.. Honestly.. most of the kids are grown up and out of the house or can take care of themselves.. and the ones in the house that can take care of themselves could also help with chores/kids..

if you were to be kate..you'd have 8 by yourself..no help!! lol
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 2:34 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Kate+8. Because I am not religious like the Duggars.

Answer by louise2 at 2:35 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I woudl have to go with Michelle Duggar too, I think Kate is a narcisstic P.I.T.A
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 2:35 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Kate. At least she's not a Christian nutjob.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 2:35 PM on Sep. 27, 2010