Don't you worry?

Don't you worry that you'll ask a question or make a comment and someone you know will read it and be offended or find out to much about yourself and your problems?

mcme

Asked by mcme at 2:35 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• thats why they have the anon button!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 2:35 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• as for me.. none of my family is on here so i dont care.. just my friends.. and they find out before CM anyway lol
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 2:36 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• nope....i say what i want IRL as well as here so it really wouldnt matter, You should never say anything on the open net you would be afraid for someone to find out.
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 2:38 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• No..I dont know anyone personally on here.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:41 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• No I don't worry. I never say anything inappropriate or mean. Plus, I try to say things with honesty and understanding and so I'm not afraid of anyone reading what I write. I don't worry about what anyone thinks.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 2:48 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• did not used to until i got info that his family was talking about me when i was not around, some things got back to me that are flat out lies, and since we are breaking apart and i am planning on leaving him, i DO use the anon button now for things, but try to give a hint of who i am, the sister of his can not look me up by my name , but i am still trying not to hide to cafemom friends

signed..
    not into anal on him
    LMAO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• no, not me, i never would use the anon button so his family, if they wanted to, could look on here for senstive topis i may ask about
    wink, wink
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:57 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• no! i let everyone know who i am so no one gets surprised.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:34 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• No, I doubt if any of my family is on here and if so, so what? If I'm that worried about something I'm posting, I'll post Anonymous!!
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 4:00 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I have started to type out a few questions then erase it all before I hit the submit button. Although I don't know anybody in person on this site, I still like to keep my personal life personal.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:34 PM on Sep. 27, 2010