getting preg right after m/c

Hey ladies I am just wondering how many of you (or your freinds) concieved right after a miscarriage...before your first cycle? How did the pregnacy go? THe doctor said that we could try as soon as we felt ready and I would love to hear your experiences!

crazy4u49033

Asked by crazy4u49033 at 2:39 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Two of my sons were conceived right after miscarriages. One of the pregnancies was very easy. The other was a little touch and go but it was mostly because of medical illness.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:41 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I had to wait at least 1 cycle. Never heard of trying right away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• My doctor told me that we could try right away as well. It took me about a year to be mentally ready to try again because I had been so far along. I would go for it.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:43 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I conceived a month after a miscarriage and miscarried the second baby also. My doctor said that it would have been better to wait two cycles before TTC again.
    SDMama77

Answer by SDMama77 at 2:45 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I had one and I could not get over it for a long long time. I cried myself to sleep cause my man (now ex) did not give to fucks about it. He really didn't. It hurt deeply and no one in my family was there for moral support though I craved it deeply. I did not try right away to get pregnant again either I was just mourning for so long..... IDK I have four kids now and all my pregnancies were pretty good. I had 2 "high risk" pregnancies though. I think that you should just go on ahead and have your baby when you are ready if you are asking cause you have had a miscarriage and want to try again it really is your call and we cant tell you to go on ahead and do it. Each woman has a different emotional status. Normally I am a very strong person but loosing the baby killed me inside at that moment in my life.
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 2:47 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Thanks!
    crazy4u49033

Comment by crazy4u49033 (original poster) at 5:43 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• my friends have
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:07 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Go for it! We have been trying for almost 3 months now since our first m/c this past June. It is said that we are most fertile following a m/c so anything is possible.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 8:34 AM on Sep. 28, 2010