A couple irritating things your DH or SO

does, what are they? I love my husband very much xoxoxox but he does one thing which is not screwing caps back fully for things in the fridge! drives me nuts or going through things & throwing stuff out with out asking or showing me 1st...just to get it out haha...how about you?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 2:43 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• He rinses off his coffee spoon and puts it in the dish drainer as if it were clean...ick!
    He leaves the shower curtain pushed to the side instead of spreading it out to dry.
    He turns all his clothes inside-out so they are gross to touch when I do laundry. If his undies have skidmarks then I set them aside for him to turn right-side-out.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:37 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I don't like it when he cooks himself something in the kitchen and splatters grease everywhere and then leaves it. I hate wiping up grease.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:49 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• My hubby leaves cabinet doors open!!! UGH!
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 11:05 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• OKAY PRYDFERTHMENYW YOU MADE BE LOL. I CAN ALSO RELATE WITH THE SHOWER CURTAIN AT TIMES & FOLDED DIRTY SOCKS IN A BALL DRIVES ME NUTS.
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 9:41 PM on Sep. 28, 2010