1st Time Mom Question (33 weeks pregnant)

So i took a shower and as i got out there was a bit of water that sorta just came out. Not a lot but a little bit. It hasn't happened since i got out of the shower, but i've noticed that while i was sitting on the couch i start felt tingly or numb down there and now when she moves it feels like i'm going to pee but i'm not. I've been having some back discomfort which isn't new. But i was just wondering if this may be something i should worry about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i would call your dr just to be safe .. good luck honey
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:53 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• if you are worried, call or go to the doc. They have a test they do where they test any fluid in your vagina to see if it's amniotic fluid (it's a pH test)

could be a leak, but it could be mild case of incontinence due to the pressure from the baby. (that was my case)
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 9:54 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Put a pad on, lay down for a while and then stand up. If you get "water" on the pad -- go to the hospital. You could be leaking amniotic fluid. Smell whats on the pad, if it smells like urine - you're fine. Sometimes the baby pushes so much on your bladder you leak. When in doubt always go to the doctor.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 9:55 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• i would moniter it to see if maybe more comes out and if it becaus more what color it is. that kind of stuff. my water broke at 34wks while i was sleeping. but it wasnt alot and i didnt kow that thats what it was so i didnt go to the hospital until hours later.
    Anonymous

• I would call and hed staright there your only 33 wk's they usually like to see 34. Your prob fine but do call!!! Congrat's if you do...
    2precious2

Answer by 2precious2 at 11:12 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• 3rd time mom...i did have anything like that happen to me w my 2..but it does sound like your water could be trickling..my advice, call labor and delivery and ask their advice...they're really good over the phone..and they will tell you to come in if they feel its neccasary
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 12:08 AM on Oct. 22, 2008