Do you have a almost 4 yr old & toddler? pls answer only if you do...

if so do you find it hard getting the older sibling to stop grabbing, or tripping them? running & grabbing them type thing? they are playing but it gets a little rough and find myself continuously repeating myself to STOP and explain not to do that- how about you? : )

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 2:51 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• My kids are a little older now but my son is the older one and was always gentle and sweet with my daughter...she was the crazy one that wouldnt leave him alone. I would let him play somewhere that she couldnt get to him as soon as she started being mean...eventually she realized that she couldnt play with him if she was going to be mean.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 3:02 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• No not at all. Are your girls are boys? I am just going to make an assumption that they are boys and sometimes tend to get a little rough. Sorry if I am making a wrong assumption.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:53 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• My sister has a 4 year old and a toddler but for her it's the other way around. The younger one is the bully
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 2:55 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• No the oldest is a girl & younger one a boy she is really rough.
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 2:56 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Lol my son is a little bit older, 4 1/2, but he is the oldest and is constantly doing that to his sister who is almost 3. I am always having to tell him to stop and explaining that he can't play that rough with her.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 2:56 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• my soon to be 4 yo is the bully to the my older two (9 and 12)
    momofalltrades

Answer by momofalltrades at 7:48 PM on Sep. 29, 2010