does anyone else do this ?

kinda in your head skip over the other holidays and just wanna get ready for christmas lol i love decorateing and all the lights and glitter lol i swear im a big kid with this stuff lol not even halloween yet and im already planning on what to decorate the house with anyone else do that?

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 9:58 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• haha yes! hubby asked why I bought stuff to make Christmas cards already! I've made like 8 so far and it's not even halloween! been thinking of where to put the tree in our new house :) and 90% of my Christmas shopping is done! gonna wrap it all in the next few weeks too :)
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 9:59 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I love Christmas so much. I can't wait. Thanksgiving and Halloween and fun, but Christmas is the BEST. I just found out we won't be able to go home for Christmas this year for the first time, so I'm super bummed, but it's still my favorite holiday ever!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 10:00 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• lol ya i gotta get my stuff to make my cards lol ..
    im not sure what we are doing i dotn know if we are gonna stay here or go to utah
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:02 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Yes.. I decorated from Christmas this time last year... Forget Halloween.. I love decorating for Christmas...
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:03 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• lol me to i love putting it up but i hate taking it all down :( lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:06 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• no. I hate Christmas. It is too stressful. The kids expect the tree and crap and it takes forever to dig it all out of the basement and put it up. Now I know how my mother felt all those years. Other then the tree we don't decorate. I do like the way it looks once it is up but most of the time I just sit there thinking, "eventually I have to take it all down and put it away and I hate it." Not to mention I don't have the money to do anything I want like buy new decorations for the tree (most of ours are at least 25 or more years old, some are older then me so 32+ years).
    Usually by Christmas I can't wait for it to be over and I usually take it all down by January 2nd. Last year I took it down before New Years because I couldn't stand to look at it another day.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:45 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Lol yeah I have one of those little fake trees with the light up needle tips and I tried to set it up. Hubby thought I was nuts.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 11:25 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• lol....yea.....dh swears one year a few years back i had the Christmas stuff up before halloween!....lol....it was before thanksgiving but halloween was already over!.....lol......we usually set up thanksgiving night or the day after and then take down new year's day
    bigblueeyes

Answer by bigblueeyes at 12:00 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I do. I love christmas. I start to decorate the day after thanksgiving. that's when I do the outside of my house. then on Dec 4th (hubby b-day) we decorate the inside of teh house. Me the kids and hubby start decorationg and then in teh evening I do a little get together and our family and close friends come over and we finish together. It's awsome. I have a lot of decorations because every year we add something to it.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 2:00 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Oooh, yeah! I love Christmas. I'm fond of Thanksgiving, but the day after, when I can start decorating and turn on the Christmas music is even better. It's the most wonderful time of the year, after all.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:39 AM on Oct. 22, 2008