Have you ever met anyone whose kids have the same name as your kids?

Did you find it weird or cool? what were your thoughts

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Of course we have come across other kids with those names. They are not weird names, so I didn't think al that much about it. Tyler, Molly and Riley.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:00 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I haven't met anyone with my kids' names .. they are pretty unique.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:00 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• yep. once i was taking dd to the doctors for a checkup. i had to take ds with me...ds did something, i don't remember what, i said called him, and he stopped, another mom told me her son's (who was with her) name was the same. then ds did something again and i said "Dakota James!" and the mom was like, that's my son's middle name too! ggrr lol. here in Va, when he was born it was unique. we moved when he was 6wks old to Ky/Tn, and there, it's not so unique. i found that out cuz we had 3 neighbors who's kids' name was Dakota. it was weird though, hearing the doctor call my sons' name, i had gotten up outta habit, was calling them to come on, until i saw her get up and get her son...that's when i realized 'oh yeah, i'm here for dd not ds" lol

I'm also a friend of someone on here who's kids' name is Dakota.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 3:17 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Yes, I have an acquaintence whose two sons are named the same as my two sons. I thought it was interesting, fun.........
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 3:36 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Never met another child with the name Sylvia or Katherine. Katherine's nickname is Kathie but some of her teachers insist on calling her Katie no matter how often she corrects them.
    I have a daughter named Samantha and she always complained about how many Samantha's were in her class. I told her to blame her father because he was dead-set on that name when I wanted to name her after my late mother (Nancy).
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:29 AM on Sep. 28, 2010