Have any of you tried any of these diets?

Yeah I know that the sure way of losing weight is by excersise and dieting but I just want to see if anyone had tried these and had any success with them.
Wu-Yi tea,
Acai berry power 500, total cleanse combo

Jenlos

Asked by Jenlos at 10:03 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• No, what is acai berry power 500? I don't want to know about the total cleanse...
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:07 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I saw a ad for it where this lady had said using the combo helped her lose 40 lbs
    Jenlos

Answer by Jenlos at 10:12 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I heard that unless you clean out your bowels through detox or colon cleanse and get all the excess waste trapped in your gut.you won't be able to loose weight on a diet. I'm sure there's some truth in it.I've seen some pretty discusting pictures of what's trapped inside us and I'm curious what would come out of me.I did try drinking lemon water straight for a week,I ate food as usual but there came out some green poo and that's what you want.I didn't know it at the time and got grossed out and stopped drinking the lemon water.Lemon helps with detox.I think anyone who eats alot of red meat,takes medications and is constipated should detox.I've never tried those above diets but acai is good for you,and a cleanse,so I would try that one.

countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 10:56 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Diets don't work you need portion control, balanced meals and excercise. PM me i am using a great portion control product, that is First to market, and never before seen! i lost 6lbs so far safely without any drugs, stimulants or side effects.
    MyO3WorldMomma

Answer by MyO3WorldMomma at 8:45 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• Your body cleanses itself everyday.

Of course it is a battle when the majority of your energy is put into the hard-to-diest foods you consume.

A FAST is the best cleansing program to do. It will help rid your body and clean it much better than anything else. This should be done undersupervision though. I really would like to do one but am nursing.

Anyway you should try to consume more fruits and less processed stuff. Also cut out salt from everything you eat.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 10:52 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I just watched something on this today, on youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w75Ym06b9xI
    Susan0976

Answer by Susan0976 at 11:53 AM on Feb. 3, 2009