Do you make fun of (even if under your breath, or in your head) Fat people? Ugly People? Skinny People? People with Disabilities?

Be honest.

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 3:05 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• never that is just wrong.What goes around comes around
    Marinemom03

Answer by Marinemom03 at 3:11 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I make all kinds of jokes in private that i would never make in public.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:11 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• If anyone were to truly answer this post, I would hope that you know someone will use it against you in the future.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 3:07 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Yes, but only to my husband.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:05 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I do make fun if certain types of people in my head or to DH but I know it's wrong. I also know that people are making fun of my fat butt and my parenting skills when my son has a melt-down in public. It's hard not to judge, I try not to but I admit to failure once in a while. :0(
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:10 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Not so much making fun, but I do voice my opinion. There is this family that come into the local walmart all the time. I dont go there ALL the time but when I do they're there. They ALL ride in those electric carts, they all weigh 500+ lbs and they all stink something awful. You can be a big person and have good hygiene! I tell my DH what I think, not the person themselves. Or if they set me off I will tell them exactly what I think of them. Some nasty white trash bitch ran into my DH with her shopping cart at the grocery store and yelled "Get the f*** out of my way" I blew up and told her EXACTLY what she was... Still I told her to her face and wasn't making fun. It was all truedevil

firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 3:12 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• no not typically. I will make fun of people who are complete morons online though(NOT YOU OP, i am thinking of someone else)
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 3:06 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I don't make fun of, but I sawa hugely fat woman yesterday in a motorized scooter and made the comment to my husband that I never wanted to be that big. I always wonder if those people are in the scooters because of their weight or if their weight is the by-product of being forced to use the scooter because of some other problem.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 3:08 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Hell no! It upsets me greatly when I hear people snicker about others who are different. I had a speech impairment growing up and I was tortured so I know what it feels like and I will never make fun of someone just because they don't sound/look they way others think they should,
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:12 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• If anyone were to truly answer this post, I would hope that you know someone will use it against you in the future. Answer by jewjewbee

LOL, Agreed!  And in that spirit, I will refrain from answering for fear of this post being brought up and thrown in my face, should I have a snarky day in the near or distant future.  I respectfully plea the fifth.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:16 PM on Sep. 27, 2010