whats the point? adult content

whats the point of being on cm if you vent something then people jump down your throat for it?? a place for moms to talk about things but yet its only ok if its an approved convo...whats the point if im not entitled to my own opinion?? noone likes to be bashed about what they do or have done...and yes im gonna defend myself & get pissed off because you people are pretty much calling me a bad mother for what i chosse to do while pregnant...THANKS CAFE MOM...for being yet another place where we truely cant express ourselves with out being bashed

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in About CafeMom

• i hear you sista, i had that problem with another site. i would get all these replies bashing me for my grammer.... grammer, if i wanted someone to correct me on my grammer i would go somewhere else. the whole point to these sites is to supprt one another and give advice, i think if you don't have something nice or positive or constructive to say then don't say anything at all. good luck, hope your not discouraged from this site, i found it alot more helpful and nicer than the other one i was on.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 3:14 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• frustratedWhat happened??? FYI everyone bashes at one point and has their own opinion but as a mom you should not let urself get worked up over someones opinion of you, they don't know you so don't worry about it;

Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 3:14 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• You are taking the opinions of complete strangers to heart, you can't do that. If you don't want the opinions and the potential bashing then don't ask the question. Simple.
    Leigh519121

Answer by Leigh519121 at 3:35 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Didn't you know you are supposed to be a perfect mom drone in order to be a member of CM?

Drives me nuts too...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:28 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• This is when you need to choose what to listen to and what to ignore. Here in answers you have to have tough skin. Yes there are a lot of judgmental people on here but there is also a lot of great women. I'm sorry you're having bad experiences but just ignore the rude women and listen to the ones that are actually trying to help you.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:10 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I don't know what you are talking about
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:11 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• It is a site full of women. PMS and Menopause are expected which will lead to hot heads.. Just need to know it will happen at some point on here. Still I know it sucks to be bashed.
    countryspun

Answer by countryspun at 3:38 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Everyone has their own opinion - and some people are more "direct" than others. Sorry you've been bashed, a lot of women have at one time or another, it's the nature of being in a public forum.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:00 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I love how someone vents about getting bashed and bashers come running. It's okay to have strong opinions. But grow up and be civil.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• i know how you feel!!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 3:08 PM on Sep. 27, 2010