Everything is frozen what should I make?

I have hamburger that is frozen that I know that it's the easiest to defrost anyone have any ideas?
I know nothing like waiting to the last minute.

mommy2each

Asked by mommy2each at 3:13 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Food & Drink

• taco' s or burrito's
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:18 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Throw the hamburger on to cook. Brown it, toss it and some frozen (or preferably thawed) veggies and some pasta noodles in a casserole dish. Add something for a sauce (cream of soups are good for this, and so is spaghetti sauce). Top off with cheese when done.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 3:19 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I like the casserole mentioned ealier but sloppy joes is another idea.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 3:27 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Hamburger Helper! I always keep a box or two handy for nights like that.
    Leigh519121

Answer by Leigh519121 at 3:29 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I like making last minute meatballs with mushroom soup gravy and rice.

Add the hamburger, onion soup mix (or you can just season with salt, pepper, dried minced onions and garlic powder) then add 1 egg, a splash of milk and torn up bits of bread. Then mix by hand, mix very well. Then take chunks of the hamburger and hand roll into 1 oz balls (or you can make it smaller depending how many people you are feeding and how much hamburger you have)

Heat a pan over Medium high heat, don't add oil. Hamburger has alot of natural fat. Add meat balls to the pan and brown on all sides by rolling meat on all sides. Once browned open a can of Cambells or any other Cream of mushroom soup and mix with 1/2 a can of milk and pour directly on the meat balls in the heated pan. Lower heat to medium, stir and let simmer til the soup thickens into a gravy like consistency or if its too thick add more milk. Serve with rice or mash potatos.
    GeminiMommy6116

Answer by GeminiMommy6116 at 5:14 PM on Sep. 27, 2010