What do you think if you see a woman only wearing

a sports bra as their top?

Appropriate? Inappropriate?

Does it matter if it's just a single person vs a mom?

Sometimes in the heat I think it'd be nice when I'm outside taking a walk or something, but just can't bring myself to do it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Honestly, I've never seen it. if it looks like a cropped tank, it would be fine.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:31 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I personally wouldnt do it. I really dont have an opinion if I see someone doing it though although I have only seen people at the gym doing it.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 3:31 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Id they are jogging or exercising looks fine to me..Out in a park with their kids...No...Doesnt look right. A

IMO!

But hey..Thats their choice!

And I guess if it actually fits properly(and her stuff isnt all hanging out) then it looks better either way!
    tiger_tatted1

Answer by tiger_tatted1 at 3:32 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• If they're exercising, then fine. But I don't want to see that in the grocery store, at the bank, etc.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 3:32 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I think it is inappropriate whether it is a single, married, fat, thin, young or an old person.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 3:32 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I wore them as a top for years... I don't see anything wrong with it, although as with any other style, there are lots of people out there who shouldn't do it. If you have the body for it, go for it - mom or not... Hell, they cover more than a swim suit does, and no one has an issue wearing those...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:32 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Imo, I don't agree even if it is for exercising. You can dress comfortably, yet modestly as possible for exercising.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 3:33 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I don't see anything wrong with it. Women today show off more breast in a bathing suit than they do in a sports bra. If it's acceptable to parade around in a string bikini, why should anyone question a sports bra? I don't think being a mom has anything to do with it.
    lebrbria

Answer by lebrbria at 3:34 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• People wear them to jog or exercise.. thats fine.. I don't like it much if they large and in charge.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:34 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• well, if u have the abs for only a bra....go ahead girl...
    But anyway-what i always do it try not to be ridiculous...so if u look good , go ahead..
    DavidsMommy85

Answer by DavidsMommy85 at 3:34 PM on Sep. 27, 2010