stuck?

I thing my daughter is stuck in on one side of my stomach. I dont remember ever feeling her on my left side. its always on the right side.... could she be stuck there? By the way i am 27wks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• my kids all had their preferences to where they stayed.... I'm pretty sure she can't get stuck unless you have a malformed uterus which they would have found on your ultrasound.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 10:07 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• i dont know about stuck but maybe she favors that side my son love the right side of me lol and my rib lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:08 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Not likely that she is stuck. Most likely is she likes that side so you are feeling her feet and butt over there.
    cdgoldilocks

Answer by cdgoldilocks at 10:08 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Well I have a malformed uterus and "They" didn't know until I had to have a C section and mind you I had multiple ultrasounds. I think you don't have to worry if you can feel your baby moving around and active it'll be fine. It's partly preference and partly because maybe the baby has found the place where she fits best. That's where all my kids were because they couldn't go anywhere else.
    Kandeee

Answer by Kandeee at 10:16 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• my baby loves my right side.. she will never go to my left side and if she does its to change position
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 10:19 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• what is a malformed uterus?
    Anonymous

• i thought my kid's head was stuck on my left side...it turned out to be kidney stones..that happened 3 days before labor w #2
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 12:02 AM on Oct. 22, 2008