morning sickness???

can you get morning sickness after only one week???

smalltowngirl90

Asked by smalltowngirl90 at 3:40 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had a little bit of morning sickness 4 days after I concieved my son. It's totally possible.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 3:41 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I have had about a weeks worth of morning/evening sickness and it is still too early for me to tell on a test, but I feel like a did when I was pregnant with my first son.
    sweetpea8973

Answer by sweetpea8973 at 3:46 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• that how it is with me its to early to tell on a test well i'm finding out today so i hope they tell me i am... if im not then there is something wrong with me...
    smalltowngirl90

Comment by smalltowngirl90 (original poster) at 3:49 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• it was one of my first symptoms along wit sore boobs and senseitive to smells and peeing lik crazy, i knew i was pregnant, but wen i took the first test it was negitive cos i took it a week to early. you just know when ur pregnant, goodluck. hope you get what ur hoping for.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 3:54 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• expecting baby i hope you are expecting, there is nothing like being a mom.. i could of gone a whole 9 months without morning sickness, but it is all worth it in the end when you have your son or daughter in your hands. good luck hun.

dement

Answer by dement at 4:01 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Oh yes. I thought I had the flu before I knew I was pregnant!
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 4:50 PM on Sep. 27, 2010