Which holiday do you and your family celebrate?

And how do you celebrate it?

Mom2Dano

Asked by Mom2Dano at 3:41 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Holidays

• We celebrate the main holidays (Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Easter, July 4th, etc). We used to get together with all of our family for those, but then we oved halfway across the country so it is just us, although now we have two more people to celebrate them with us!
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 9:56 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• I'm not dragging out the list again... LOL

Just google "Hindu Holidays" & "Sikh Holidays" and you will see the list.. hahahaaa

I used to post the entire list. But it takes up 4 of these boxes... :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:00 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• My DH and I celebrate different holidays and the kids tend to get a little of everything. He's Christian, I'm Pagan...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:44 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• We celebrate Christmas, Thanksgiving & Easter 4th of July we do a few things to decorate and take our dd out Trick or Treating & we watch the ball drop on New Years and do a bit for Valentine's day not sure if there is anything else
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:10 PM on Sep. 27, 2010