Would you pay to get your hair done for some one else's wedding?

SIL is getting married soon and I'm debating on getting my hair done. I'm not in the wedding. However, when I look at pictures of me at various family events I look frumpy and my hair looks crappy. When I leave the house it looks okay to me, but you know the camera doesn't lie. LOL. So would you pay to get your hair fixed if all they really do is wash, dry and style using flat iron?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Why not, think about how much more confident you feel when you know you are looking good!! That way you won't be feeling self concious all night and you can just relax and have a great time!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 3:51 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• If I had the money I would! My cousin was getting married and I felt the same way you do. It wasn't too expensive, I got something simple but difficult enough that I couldn't do it myself. I also threw in an eyebrow wax and felt like a million dollars! I got a lot of compliments too so it worked wonders on my self esteem.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 4:14 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I probably would, why not? I'd hate to have everyone looking at pictures at me if I weren't looking my best! :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:44 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I would get a haircut before the event if I needed one anyway, but I wouldn't pay just to get it fixed.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 3:44 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Not if you aren't in the wedding.. When I was the maid of honor in my ex boyfriends sisters wedding.. I paid to have my hair done.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:45 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• If it makes you feel pretty then go for it :)
    SDMama77

Answer by SDMama77 at 3:51 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• yeah I would
    Melissa15

Answer by Melissa15 at 3:52 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I pay to have my hair done when attending other people's weddings.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:59 PM on Sep. 27, 2010