i didnt get my period this morning...

i have 1 pregnancy test..and i'm wanting to test..its killing me. I know i should wait for the morning..do you think it would really make a difference though? I took a test 2 mornings ago and didnt get anything...errr. i know there is a chance i could still start but for some reason i have that feeling. i hope so!!!!!

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 3:43 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i know when i was i could test at any time and it would read pos....i would wait til tomorrow morning...morning is best and it could be you are excited/nervouse and that it causing the delay... good luck!!
    TiggerMom

Answer by TiggerMom at 3:48 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• The reason you would want to wait is because the morning urine is more potent the other times of the day for a more accurate test. I would wait, but i wold really wait a week just to make sure.
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 3:50 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I know exactly how you feel!! However they are right and you should wait until the morning!! Good Luck!!
    sweetpea8973

Answer by sweetpea8973 at 3:52 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• i know but i'm so impatient
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 3:52 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• yeah wait i did 2 one time back to back cause i just wanted it so bad
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:06 AM on Sep. 28, 2010