Cramps

I have been having horrible cramps since the middle of last week. I had my menstral on the 10th of this month, so it is not time for my menstral. I also went to the GYN on the 10th of this month because my menstrals have been very irregular. She put me on birth control pill (which I already have a tubal ligation), did a pelvic exam, and also sent in a culture (all which were normal). Now this cramping is hitting me two weeks after my menstral and it is also in my lower back with an increase in discharge. I am not sure what it could be but my periods have been irregular since March (at which time I did not even have one that month), and when she placed me on the pills this month, my period only lasted two days. Has anyone else expierenced this before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Health

• I'm going in tomorrow for an ultrasound because I have been experiencing cramps not related to my period. The Dr told me they will be checking for fibroids and cysts which is usually the cause of cramping. I would bring this up to your Dr. Good luck:)
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 4:15 PM on Sep. 27, 2010