Has anyone else gone through a pregnancy will minimal symptoms?

I'm about 5 to 6 weeks into my first pregnancy and I have had no Morning Sickness (or anytime sickness), I would say my sense of smell is about the same. I was peeing almost 20 times during the day and at night but that stopped about 3 days ago. I'm super horny or at least easily turned on. I get intense hunger, so I eat but get full fast. My belly already is getting bigger. Honestly, I only feel bloated and fat. Has anyone else gone through a pregnancy will minimal symptoms? I'm almost worried that its a bad sign..

GeminiMommy6116

Asked by GeminiMommy6116 at 3:55 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes! I am Mom to three girls and with all three pregnancies I just got a swollen belly, bigger boobs (nearer the end) and popped each one out! I think I got INCREDIBLY lucky and am thankful every day! so I wouldn't worry too much!
    scratchy907

Answer by scratchy907 at 4:26 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• It's not a bad sign, it's a sign that you're LUCKY! :) That's how my first pregnancy was. My boobs hurt in the beginning, but it went away...I had to pee like crazy for a while, but it went away...and I was hungry a lot. Other than that, I had no morning sickness or anything. Every woman is different, so don't worry about it.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 3:57 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• You are not the only one...I haven't gone through it yet, but I know several people that have, and some of them the only symptom they got was bigger boobs. My SIL went all the way to delivery and didn't know she was pregnant...she gained weight, but didn't have the "typical" pregnant belly...So, no it's not a bad sign.
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 3:59 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I never had any symptoms, minus not having my period and having a growing stomache, lol. The only time I threw up was when I was actually in labor, and I never really had any cravings or anything, either.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:35 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• i never have any pregnancy symptoms, only the missed period! mine all were that way. so i think its just more how your body reacts.
    Heather0583

Answer by Heather0583 at 9:15 PM on Sep. 27, 2010