How do I get rid of it!?!?!?!?

Okay so we dont have a garbage disposal in our sinks and our drains stink so bad!!!! I dont know what to do to get rid of it!!! Help!!!!!!!

SierraLynn

Asked by SierraLynn at 3:56 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Home & Garden

• my mil swears by apple cider vinegar but i hate the smell of it i by liquid made for it and put lemon slices down there it tends to help but i also have a garbage disposal but try it!
    Charisma88

Answer by Charisma88 at 3:59 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Pour a little baking soda in and see if it helps.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 3:59 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I know how you feel....I went through the same thing. I usually use drainO to make sure that it is all cleared out after that a little bleach so there is no mold growing in there then to get rid of the bleach smell lemmon juice. Works great for my house. Good luck and hope this helps
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 4:00 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• dont put food in the sink!!!!!

bleach and draino are things to try.

draino will breakdown stuck food anything else

bleach for leftover smell
    tiger_tatted1

Answer by tiger_tatted1 at 4:03 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I scrape out as much food as possible into the trash can before I do the dishes, but sometimes I cant get it all. We have the little food catchers and it catches well at least most of it I think, and i dump them every day. I'll try tthe draino, beach then lemon juice. I just hope it doenst turn into an everyday thing. that could get expensive!
    SierraLynn

Comment by SierraLynn (original poster) at 4:07 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Baking soda, just like what you put in the fridge. Just pour some down the drain.
    Leigh519121

Answer by Leigh519121 at 4:13 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Baking soda and vinegar followed by really hot scalding water
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:30 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Baking Soda and Vinegar followed by hot water.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 7:59 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• if you dont have a disposal, you have no reason to out food in the sink...that is just nasty...JMHO
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:12 PM on Sep. 28, 2010