do you have everything you need for your new baby?

We still have so much we still have to get and she is due in Nov. I was just wanting to find out if I was the only one that waits last min. or if there is other moms that still have to get stuff.

stormey_wagner

Asked by stormey_wagner at 3:58 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• im sure your not the only person who has to get things yet, you have so much time to get ready for the baby, but before you know it, its almost time. i have another 10weeks to go, so im not to paniced rite now, but i know i will be like you, cos i am one of those people, who leaves everything to the last min, i rather it that way for some reason, cos im more motivated to get it all done in one go and get it done right and plus you dnt want to be looking at all the stuff for ages, it makes time seems alot longer;
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 4:02 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I had everything I needed for my son before he was born....but i went so baby crazy because he was my first i had all the big stuff when i was only about 4 months along lol. But a friend of mine didnt get her stuff the the baby was already home for the most part.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 4:02 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I had everything for my baby girl before she got here I had her stuff like at 5 months so i am like crazy right know I dont have that much for this one and I know i have so much to get I wish I would have not got rid of all Heavens stuff she had I found out after I got rid of it like the bouncer and swing. Heaven is almost 1 so I just wish I would have not got rid of that stuff she did not use it so we got rid of it and then a we found out we was having a baby girl so I could have used that stuff. so yeah I got a lot to get and it is crazy.
    stormey_wagner

Comment by stormey_wagner (original poster) at 4:09 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• LOL... My SIL said we didn't need a changing table....just use the bed.... my hubby was running out the door after the first diaper!
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 4:46 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• no i'm due on dec 1, and I only have clothing. I didn't buy anything yet b/c i'm waiting for babyshower, then I know what i'm missing then I don't have to buy extra. I'm starting to buy diapers and a crib. Infant really only eats, sleep, poop, but needs more stuff after 3 months.
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 4:56 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I'm 6months and haven't purchased anything yet. With my first two I was done shopping by now. I just havent had the time.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 5:08 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I personally have not bought anything yet for my baby but I still have about 9 weeks left. We have already had 1 babyshower so we have a decent amount of stuff that we need and we are having another babyshower in like 2 weeks so I'm waiting until after that one to go buy whatever I may still need.
    pinkie8986

Answer by pinkie8986 at 6:11 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• i buy random clothing every once in a while but my baby shower isnt until the end of oct (which is possibly when we will have him, or beginning of nov due to preterm labor) i didnt want to wait so long to have them because i knew there was a chance of this but everyone was booked up until then (or didnt want to do it when i did) so we are having them VERY close to possible baby day :)
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 11:18 PM on Sep. 27, 2010