how can i sale avon to people help me

ok i am new to saleing avon and i need help on what to do and how sale it.

kikotukie987

Asked by kikotukie987 at 10:32 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Money & Work

• Recently I heard someone say that you are not a good salesperson until you have been kicked out of at least two malls... Girl, get yourself some business cards made up and start passing them out to everyone! Leave some in bathroom stalls, on the sinks, on tables in restaurants, wherever you go... Pass them out when you are walking around the mall.. Yes, they could kick you out if they find you, but it's worth a shot! Advertise your business.. start a website (some are free).. if you need any other recommendations, email me..
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:34 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I am surprised you are not receiving support from Avon, whats up with that?
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 11:55 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Avon doesn't have a very good support system or team. That's why I do what I currently do. Plus there are three avon ladies on every corner peddling avon. The market is oversaturated.
    Cheap to join, but you get what you pay for.
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 12:35 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• You would be amazed at how easy this is to sale!!

www.deaxis.com/cq155

email me with any questions!! I would type it all here but I don't have enough room lol

queen_candice_08@yahoo.com

Candice Q
    ljzmama

Answer by ljzmama at 3:18 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I tried Avon... It was terible!!! I sold 2 things and then had trouble getting my payment in because the company wouldn't cash my check because I was new... I have to go with the you get what you pay for comment! That's why I found something else! And now I love my home business!

I guess you could try the ol door to door aproach...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:15 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• I am not sure. But that's why I didn't want to start Avon, because I knew people might not have money to buy it. I do Ameriplan, it's a health benefit company and people need it. Also I work with natural products, but don't sell them. If you check out my profile you can get more information.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 10:34 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• No avon has a terrible support system I really don't need one but I had a terrible experience with avon.Do not like it at all.If you click on myavon.com you put in your number and you can add yourself to the find a represntative site and just put yourself on there also you can build your own website.
    Anonymous