Maternity Leave

I'm going to be off work for a while and I'm interested in earning money online while I'm off. Does anyone have any suggestions that don't involve an upfront investment?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Sep. 27, 2010 in Money & Work

• Most maternity leaves are only 6 weeks unless you have a c-section then it's 8 weeks. FMLA only covers you for 12 weeks on a rolling year. So, I would say that there really isn't much that you will make during that time other than enjoying being a mom and getting your rest.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:25 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 19 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 5:29 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I too work from home with Internet CEO Moms! I LOVE it :-) Definitely check Erika out and she will get you some more info :-) We are on an awesome team!

~Alyssa
    Helping Moms Work From Home since 1999!
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 6:10 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• I did Melaleuca for 2 years, until I got completley screwed by them. I left them for my now current business, and made more money in 7 mos that I did in 2 FULL YEARS TOTAL!!

I have a home based business that I am presently giving away the business kit for. I make a FT income with PT hours from home. I work with Prepaid Legal Services. There are no Product points, or parties, or products at all for that matter.

If you'd like some information, let me know...WE ARE the number one team int he business with the #1 support team too.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 6:39 PM on Sep. 27, 2010

• Be careful if you intend to work while receiving short term disability or any type of paid sick leave from your employer; you could get in trouble for that.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 11:27 AM on Sep. 28, 2010

• Ditto andrea - if you take on a second job (I am not sure ifselling stuff counts), that could affect your disablility. I agree - just enjoy the time off... or get started with the selling-things early on, so it isn't "new" while you are off.
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 10:05 PM on Sep. 28, 2010