How often do you vaccuum, sweep & mop?

Just curious : )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Home & Garden

• Mop almost everyday if not sweep and vacuum once a week.
    2precious2

Answer by 2precious2 at 10:36 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I vacuum once or twice a day, sweep once a day, and mop twice a week.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:37 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Once a week... most of the time.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:37 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I vacuum the whole house once a day, sweep once a day and mop every other day.
    Anonymous

• ARGH...I hate to vacuum..I have to do it every morning! I wasn't thinking when I replaced the carpet with a carpet of my favorite color. BLUE. You'd think that nothing would show on it but EVERY little speck of grass tracked in from outside, crumb or dog hair shows! Oh well...at least it's a pretty blue...lol
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 10:38 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Vacuum every day, mop once or twice a week.
    lifeofchaois

Answer by lifeofchaois at 10:38 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I have hardwood floors, so I sweep every other day. I should every day, but I work and simply can't. I mop it once a week. The bedrooms have carpet, and I vaccuum like once every two weeks. I forget about vaccuuming or I would do it more. I sweep and clean the bathroom floor once a week.
    cdgoldilocks

Answer by cdgoldilocks at 10:38 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I vacuum once a week or if I am having company; sweep every evening in the kitchen, hall and living room (hard floors); mop once in a blue moon. I use a wet cloth in the evening to get spots on the hard floors. The bathroom gets a sweep and mop once a week.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 11:58 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Hhmmm..I was supposed to clean floors???
    J/K!!
    When my 15,17,21 yr old girls were little I did floors daily! Now! I'm burnt out on being a clean freak, lol! and do floors whenever they need it...I'm not sure how often it is but I can say that the living room gets vacumed around 3 times a week and the kitchen gets swept almost daily, the rest of the floors not sure!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• daily
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 1:16 AM on Oct. 22, 2008