Has any buddy ever noticed....

that towards the end of pregnancy instead of kicking it feels the baby is doing more of a scraping motion?

ArmyAngel18

Asked by ArmyAngel18 at 10:36 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol i dont remember lol ... kinda scares me lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:36 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• i remember that feeling! my lil peanut was always stretchin in there! it felt so weird! but i definitely miss it!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 10:37 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• With my first it was'nt that bad but with my second oh lord it felt like if her foot was literally gonna tear me open. It was so painful!!!
    2precious2

Answer by 2precious2 at 10:38 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Lol, my little one's father keeps telling me i freak him out when i try to describe it to him lol (he's at AIT)
    ArmyAngel18

Answer by ArmyAngel18 at 10:41 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• My third one did, he was so low in my pelvis, I felt him scraping on my bones. I thought that I was starting labor and a week later, there he was
    Maddape48854

Answer by Maddape48854 at 11:03 PM on Oct. 21, 2008