Is Bill Maher gay?

I don't care one way or another...just curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Oct. 21, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• not officially, no. he's known for being an adamant bachelor, to the point of being annoying about it.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 10:53 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I think he might be. I went to one of those tapings that they give you tickets for in Hollywood, and he walked right by and because I said, "Hi" to him he said "Hi!" right back in a really enthusiastic way. Straight guys don't act like that. I don't care one way or the other, either. I think his voice is a tad gay, too.
    Anonymous

• He is the most disgusting, repulsive, sickening idiot that thinks he's funny, when in fact, he is ..... well, I'll just leave it at that! Gag!
    LetsRoll

Answer by LetsRoll at 11:20 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Really, who gives a shit?
    FiveofaKind

Answer by FiveofaKind at 11:36 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• who the hell cares?
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 1:12 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• he IS funny. you may not agree, but many disagree with you. I can't wait to see Religulous.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 2:13 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• i don't agree with him very often but he is funny.
    i do not think he is gay, though.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 2:58 AM on Oct. 22, 2008

• He might be bi ( woudn't put it past him) I find him hilarious and he is TiVo' d in my house. His humor is intelligent and thoughful and funny on multiple levels. I think people who don't find him funny are uber conservative, or just not smart enough to get the joke. I don't agree with his views on religion but he does bring up valid points on most subjects other people are afraid to touch ..he's an outstanding American .
    jamiinvegas

Answer by jamiinvegas at 10:04 AM on Oct. 22, 2008